Are you ready to break the leadership “mould”?
You know, the one that restricts individualism and encourages people to act like a leader rather than be a leader?
What happens when you
- Dilute aspects of your personality to conform to a leadership style?
- Are afraid people won’t respect/trust/admire you if they could see the real you?
- Act like a leader rather than being a leader?
People can tell. Great leadership is not about being perfect. We are all human after all. Great leadership is about making connections with real people, building relationships, earning trust and inspiring change.
Coaching will help you
- Know yourself, your strengths and flaws.
- Identify your motivations, values, triggers and reactions.
- Look at the impact you have and the impact you want to have.
- Appreciate your unique talents and contributions and what that means for you as a leader.
Break the mould. Be the leader you want to be.
“Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally”
- David Frost
“Thank you for this morning, I feel I am coming along in leaps and bounds. I am delighted that I was lucky enough to choose you as my coach. I feel you are so in tune with me during the sessions, i love the constant revelations I am experiencing through you.”
Senior Director, Oracle